- Place your holds online or by calling us at 330-652-1704 ext. 3 for Adult Materials and ext. 4 for Youth Materials. We are happy to select materials for you based on your interests!
- Once you have received a call that your materials are available and ready, you will need to schedule a time for them to be picked up.
CURBSIDE PICKUP HOURS:
Monday - Thursday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Friday & Saturday: 9 AM - 4 PM
- Enter Library Curbside Pickup area from the side drive off of Park Ave. (across from the Post Office).
- Park in designated Curbside Pickup Space #1.
- Follow directions on the sign to call us, and we’ll bring your library materials out to you!
- Please do not return items at Curbside Pickup. All library materials need to be returned using the drive-up return boxes on N. Arlington Ave.
- If you need a library card, or if there is a problem with your card, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 330-652-1704 ext. 3.
CURBSIDE PICKUP Q & A:
Can I return my items?
Yes, Book and AV return boxes are open. All returns must be returned in the boxes so that they can be properly handled. Returns are not accepted at Curbside Pickup.
Can I put things on hold?
You can place items on hold owned by the McKinley Memorial Library and other CLEVNET locations.
Can I use Curbside Pickup if I don't have a library card?
Yes! Please call us at 330-652-1704 ext. 1 to sign up for a library card over the phone. Once you receive your card in the mail, call us to activate it and then you will be able to use the Curbside Pickup service.
Can I use Curbside Pickup with my virtual/digital library card?
If you have a virtual/digital card and would now like to check out physical materials, please call us at 330-652-1704 ext. 1 to request a physical library card. Once you receive your card in the mail, call us to activate it and then you will be able to use the Curbside Pickup service.
Can I use Curbside Pickup if my library card is expired?
Yes! Please call us at 330-652-1704 ext. 1 to renew your library card over the phone.
Can I use Curbside Pickup if my library card is blocked?
If you have billed items or billed charges, please pay them using My Account on our website.
What online resources do you offer?
Check out the many resources we have online:
- eMedia: Digital books, movies, music, and more are available 24-hours a day from Libby, Hoopla, and Kanopy to name a few.
- Research Databases: We offer an extensive variety of research databases including Ancestry.com Library Edition, Consumer Reports, and Lynda.com to name a few.