- Place your holds online or by calling us at 330-652-1704, ext. 3 for Adult Materials & ext. 4 for Youth Materials. We are happy to select materials for you based on your interests!
- Once you have received a call that your materials are available, you will need to call the library to schedule a time for your materials to be picked up.
- Enter the Library Curbside Pickup area from the side drive off of Park Ave. (across from the Post Office). Park in one of the 4 Curbside Pickup spaces, follow the directions on the sign to call us, and we’ll bring your items out to you!
- Staff will place your bag of library materials in your trunk. If you cannot pop your trunk, please open a window for an unoccupied seat in your vehicle so that staff can maintain social distancing requirements.
- Please do not return items at Curbside Pickup. All library materials need to be returned using the drive-up return boxes on N. Arlington Ave.
- Please email or call us if you need a library card or if there is a problem with your card.
We are scheduling Curbside Pickups for the following times:
Monday - Thursday
9 AM - 6 PM
Friday & Saturday
9 AM - 4 PM
CURBSIDE PICKUP Q & A:
Can I return my items?
Yes, Book and AV return boxes are open. All returns must be returned in the boxes so that they can be properly handled. Returns are not accepted at Curbside Pickup.
Can I put things on hold?
You can place items owned by the McKinley Memorial Library and other CLEVNET locations.
Can I use Curbside Pickup if I don't have a library card?
Yes! Please call us at 330-652-1704 ext. 1 to sign up for a library card over the phone. Once you receive your card in the mail, call us to activate it and then you will be able to use the Curbside Pickup service.
Can I use Curbside Pickup with my virtual/digital library card?
If you have a virtual/digital card and would now like to check out physical materials, please call us at 330-652-1704 ext. 1 to request a physical library card. Once you receive your card in the mail, call us to activate it and then you will be able to use the Curbside Pickup service.
Can I pay my fines at Curbside Pickup?
We will not be accepting fine payments at Curbside Pickup. Fines can be paid using My Account on our website.
Can I use Curbside Pickup if my library card is expired?
Yes! Please call us at 330-652-1704 ext. 1 to renew your library card over the phone.
Can I use Curbside Pickup if my library card is blocked?
If you have billed items or billed charges, please pay them using My Account on our website.
What online resources do you have to offer?
Please check out the many resources we have online:
- Digital books, movies, and music, available 24-hours a day from OverDrive, Libby, and Hoopla
- Research Databases such as Ancestry.com, Lynda.com, and Transparent Languages