We Thrive Together
- Your neighbors started We Thrive Together to reduce social isolation and loneliness in the community. We Thrive Together invites you to take advantage of their events and activities available online.
- Sign up at WeThriveTogether.org or call 330-727-9452.
AARP Friendly Voices
- AARP Friendly Voices are trained AARP volunteers who will provide a call to say ‘hello.’
- Sign up at AARPCommunityConnections.org or call 1-888-281-0145.
Ohio Department of Aging: Staying Connected Check-in Service
- The Staying Connected service provides a FREE, daily check-in by phone for Ohioans age 60 or older. This service provides comfort and can connect you with aging network information and support.
- Sign up at Aging.Ohio.gov or call 1-833-632-2428.
- If you are new to computers, haven’t used them in a while, are a little unsure and uncomfortable, or just need a bit of a refresher, DigitalLearn has the tools to help you tackle technology at your own pace and gain the confidence you need to succeed.
- No registration necessary. Visit DigitalLearn.org to browse their collection of instructional videos and other materials.